Topics

NXDN to YSF

f0dei@...

Hello,

Does anyone know why a transmission from NXDN to YSF is received as VW instead DN on Fusion side ?

Configure the Yaesu Fusion Partner
; Audio format is AMBE 72 bit
; Audio format is IMBE 88 bit
[YSF]
Address = 127.0.0.1 ; Address to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)
TXPort = 33103 ; Port to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)
RXPort = 33100 ; Port to listen on (import)
FallbackID = 12345678 ; In case we can not find a valid DMR id in the da-
tabase, export this one
ExportTG = 20811; Which TG to export
Slot = 2 ; Export slot

 Configure the NXDN Partner
; Audio format is AMBE 72 bit
[NXDN]
Address = 127.0.0.1 ; Address to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)
TXPort = 33100 ; Port to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)
RXPort = 33103 ; Port to listen on (import)
FallbackID = 12345678 ; In case we can not find a valid DMR id in the da-
tabase, export this one
NXDNFallbackID = 123456 ; Use this ID when the input DMR ID is not
found in the database
Translate = 65208=20811 ; Translate NXDN TG < -- > DMR TG (bidirec-
tional)
Slot = 2

73
Toufik

Steve N4IRS

I believe this is related to the Fusion radio (Yaesu) I have a test bridge running on dvswitch.org My test radio is a FT1D.

YSF Reflector address and port: dvswitch.org  42166
NXDN reflector address and port: dvswitch.org 41400

Using TG 3166

YSF reflector dashboard: http://dvswitch.org/YSF_DVSwitch/
NXDN reflector dashboard: http://dvswitch.org/NXDN_DVSwitch/

Steve N4IRS

f0dei@...

Hello Steve,

Bruno F1PTL send you an e-mail about this problem.
Audio from NXDN radio to YSF start in DN then switch to VW

Please, check e-mail from Bruno (more info with log).

Regards
Toufik

andrew_12ph@...

I have similar issues the DN switch to VW using my yaesu ftm100 but it seems to be okay when im using my portable ft2d.
any suggestions to fix this?

Steve N4IRS

In testing another issue with YSF we have identified a bug. It is being looked at to resolve both problems.  I'll post when it is resolved and you can do a update.

Steve N4IRS