Topics

old version of dvswitch

Kevin Halton

I am running an ol version of Dvswitch, reading some of the latest posts and trying to follow along I realized I am missing YSFgateway, NXDNGateway,and DMRgateway. Is there an easy way to upgrade my current system to the latest without starting all over again?

Thanks in advance.

_._,_._,_

Steve N4IRS

Kevin,
I can't tell you there is a "easy way" today to upgrade. There are some changes coming to make upgrades smoother.

Steve

On 5/17/20 4:56 PM, Kevin Halton wrote:

I am running an ol version of Dvswitch, reading some of the latest posts and trying to follow along I realized I am missing YSFgateway, NXDNGateway,and DMRgateway. Is there an easy way to upgrade my current system to the latest without starting all over again?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Halton

Steve,  could I just  paste the missing items into the proper directories or do I need to reinstall everything?

I can't tell you there is a "easy way" today to upgrade. There are some changes coming to make upgrades smoother.

Steve

On 5/17/20 4:56 PM, Kevin Halton wrote:

I am running an ol version of Dvswitch, reading some of the latest posts and trying to follow along I realized I am missing YSFgateway, NXDNGateway,and DMRgateway. Is there an easy way to upgrade my current system to the latest without starting all over again?

Thanks in advance.

Steve N4IRS

Can it be done? I guess so. I don't know what hardware platform you are running on. I don't know how and when you installed the software. As I said, we are working towards a better method of updating.