Topics

One TG in Analog Bridge

Aaron Groover

Is there a way to just set a basic TG for example “9” and be able to talk on what static TG we are on either on the BM or TGIF selfcare dash? Or do we have to constantly change it and restart analog bridge?

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

agroover@...

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

Steve N4IRS

dvswitch.sh tune 9