OpenBridge

Ed W8VT

So is OpenBridge  stable and ready to use at this point? I have been using HBLink for the Brandmeister connection on my analog bridge since the first of the year with great success and was going to use it for our next project. Is this now the recommended way to make Brandmeister connections? How does one request this from the BM folks?

Thanks,

Ed W8VT

Steve N4IRS

Ed,
OpenBridge is still a work in progress. There is still work to do and then testing. No time frame available. Stick with waht you have for now.

Steve N4IRS

On 10/24/2018 03:25 PM, Ed W8VT wrote:
So is OpenBridge  stable and ready to use at this point? I have been using HBLink for the Brandmeister connection on my analog bridge since the first of the year with great success and was going to use it for our next project. Is this now the recommended way to make Brandmeister connections? How does one request this from the BM folks?

Thanks,

Ed W8VT

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Nope. Nowhere near ready to use. You’ll know it’s ready to use when you see the openbridge branch merged into the master.

I will answer no questions about implementing openbridge until then.

On Oct 24, 2018, at 2:25 PM, Ed W8VT <vacuumtubesforever@...> wrote:

So is OpenBridge  stable and ready to use at this point? I have been using HBLink for the Brandmeister connection on my analog bridge since the first of the year with great success and was going to use it for our next project. Is this now the recommended way to make Brandmeister connections? How does one request this from the BM folks?

Thanks,

Ed W8VT

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206