Topics

os for Raspberry Pi

thlongan@...

I am ready to try my luck and build a DMR to YSF server. I plan on using a Raspberry Pi 3 B+. What Operating System should I use and where should I download it?

Doug - W4DBG

--
Doug Gooden
troytrojan@...

Thanks
I hope to setup on a pi also. Wht are the best directions
--
73s,   Warmest wishes to you and blessings to your family.
Andre

VE3SP.com

thlongan@...

Thank you