From: Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@me.com>
Sent: December 29, 2017 1:50:36 PM EST
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] OT Help

Anyone here have a clue who to talk to at Brandmeister when your connection looks good but nothing shows up online or comes out the other end?

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501

Chuck Kraly K0XM <ckraly@...>

Cort, you ARE hitting 31201.....

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 12:50 PM, Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...> wrote:
Anyone here have a clue who to talk to at Brandmeister when your connection looks good but nothing shows up online or comes out the other end?

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501
M: +1-785-865-7206

Chuck Kraly K0XM <ckraly@...>

Inline image 1

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 12:53 PM, Chuck Kraly K0XM <ckraly@...> wrote:
Cort, you ARE hitting 31201.....

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 12:50 PM, Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...> wrote:
Anyone here have a clue who to talk to at Brandmeister when your connection looks good but nothing shows up online or comes out the other end?

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501
M: +1-785-865-7206

Peter M0NWI

Cory,

Does Steve not run the master?

Sent from Outlook
Anyone here have a clue who to talk to at Brandmeister when your connection looks good but nothing shows up online or comes out the other end?

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501
M: +1-785-865-7206

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

To everyone to replied – Thank you.

Chuck – we’ve not heard much for a couple of days, and when I looked at status info for 3108, I can’t find where it thinks we’re connected, wasn’t showing up searching last heard, etc. earlier today… so… weird. The IPSC instance connected to it shows good, exchanging keep-alives, etc… so… weird.

On Dec 29, 2017, at 1:33 PM, Peter M0NWI <peter-martin@...> wrote:

Cory,

Does Steve not run the master?

Sent from Outlook
Anyone here have a clue who to talk to at Brandmeister when your connection looks good but nothing shows up online or comes out the other end?

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501
M: +1-785-865-7206

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-813-1501
M: +1-785-865-7206

Steve N4IRS

Sorry guys, I'm flat on my back sick

Sent via smoke signal (Verizon)

On Dec 29, 2017 6:07 PM, Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...> wrote:
[...]

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

What do you guys need help with?  I am a master admin for 3108.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2017, at 6:09 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

[...]

He is an admin, Mark owns the master 3108 and I own 3102 but we have a team that manages them.

Sent from my iPhone