Topics

Output callsigns to variable or CSV file

Jaenulton@...

I am working on a script that will log a timestamps and callsign to a text file. I can't figure out how to get the callsign of the station that is broadcasting. Setting it as a variable for use in bash would be really cool, but at this point I would even be happy with a one liner writing it to a TMP .txt file.

Could anyone suggest how to get the callsign from the command line when the RX begins?

Steve N4IRS

From what program are you trying to get data from?