Topics

P25 receive audio distortion with P25 / DMR bridge

David Young

I am having an audio problem when using DVSwitch to bridge DMR to P25.  Audio from P25 to DMR sounds normal, but audio from DMR to P25 is very garbled and almost sounds like two digital transmissions are occurring at the same time.  I have installed the P25 / DMR bridge on 3 different Pi3b and Pi4's and have never had this problem.  This installation is being done on a cloud server and I have not been able to figure out why the audio is so garbled and distorted.  I am attaching the two analog bridge logs and all the associated *.ini files.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Dave WB6DTB