Topics

Ports

Aaron Groover

Hey guys. Happy Sunday! So i had to rebuild my system after some *cough* user error. Which I then found out what i was doing wrong. However i can not seem to find the settings for DMR 31100 31103. is it TCP or UDP? Thank you!

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148

K3ALG@...

aaron@...

agroover@...

www.papsar.org

EPAMC_logo

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

Steve N4IRS

The settings for MMDVM_Bridge are defined in DVSwitch.ini. UDP