Private Calls - DVSwitch Mobile & Server

gareth@...

Hello, Just wondering is 'Private Calls' a function that works on DVSwitch Server / Mobile client.

I have my Inrico T320 setup connected to DVSwitch Server and then onwards to an IPSC2 Server (aka DMR+ server) and private calls is the one thing i cant seem to get working.

But i may just be doing something wrong so ......

Any advise most welcomed.

73 Gareth GM0WUR

Steve N4IRS

To make a private call dial the target DMR ID#
3112138#

Steve N4IRS

On 11/16/2021 3:55 PM, gareth@... wrote:
Hello, Just wondering is 'Private Calls' a function that works on DVSwitch Server / Mobile client.

I have my Inrico T320 setup connected to DVSwitch Server and then onwards to an IPSC2 Server (aka DMR+ server) and private calls is the one thing i cant seem to get working.

But i may just be doing something wrong so ......

Any advise most welcomed.

73 Gareth GM0WUR

gareth@...

That's what I thought as well.

If I'm connected to a 'Classic' DMR server that works perfectly. However on the IPSC2 server i'm on it doesn't.

Ok back to drawing board and playing.... Glad it's not that I've missed something in DVSwitch Server Thanks Steve