Topics

PTT button solution

F1JMJ Joël

Hello,

The DVSWITCH app is great. But there is the problem in the car with the PTT. In many countries, touching the phone while driving is punishable by law. Currently I use a bluetooth button for the PTT which is intended to take a picture with the telephone (code 24), but after a few uses the phone goes into alarm mode and I have to restart the phone. Is there a viable solution to this problem or a real alternative for PTT with a classic mobile phone with a Zello-like PTT button that works well with DVSWITCH ? Thank you for your answers.

73 F1JMJ

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

I was going to suggest a selfie stick button, not sure if that is the same or different to what you are using?

F1JMJ Joël

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 12:00 AM, Derek William Haden wrote:
I was going to suggest a selfie stick button, not sure if that is the same or different to what you are using?
I am using a selfie button (bluetooth 4)