Question....

Steve Siesel [K4KSA]

I am rebuilding my ASL <> Brandmeister bridge…..

Should I continue to use the DV3000 or have you found that emu380 is doing a better job?

Steve

K4KSA

Steven Blackford

Hey Steve,
     The md380-emu has been rock solid in all the bridges I have running. 73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

--
-----
Steve, kb7sqi@...

David KG5RDF

We have been using the md380-emu. The system been up for a month. It has not missed a beat. Done zero maintenance and  is connected to a large linked repeater system with 900+ ppt's per day. You all know the tribulations of and large analog system:)

Thanks for all the great work!

David KG5RDF

     The md380-emu has been rock solid in all the bridges I have running. 73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 17:34 Steve Siesel [K4KSA] <steve@...> wrote:

I am rebuilding my ASL <> Brandmeister bridge…..

Should I continue to use the DV3000 or have you found that emu380 is doing a better job?

Steve

K4KSA

--
-----
Steve, kb7sqi@...

Eddie Lim 9W2LWK

Is there any arm precompiled md380-emu available? I am using dvswitch binary in github that is already precompiled for arm they all works fine, thanks

De
9w2lwk

On Sun, Jul 15, 2018, 6:41 AM David KG5RDF <David@...> wrote:
We have been using the md380-emu. The system been up for a month. It has not missed a beat. Done zero maintenance and  is connected to a large linked repeater system with 900+ ppt's per day. You all know the tribulations of and large analog system:)

Thanks for all the great work!

David KG5RDF

     The md380-emu has been rock solid in all the bridges I have running. 73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 17:34 Steve Siesel [K4KSA] <steve@...> wrote:

I am rebuilding my ASL <> Brandmeister bridge…..

Should I continue to use the DV3000 or have you found that emu380 is doing a better job?

Steve

K4KSA

--
-----
Steve, kb7sqi@...

Steve N4IRS

Edited

Eddie,
To install the md380-emu binary, all you need to do is add the dvswitch APT repository and run apt-get install.

To install the repository:
As root
cd /tmp

wget http://dvswitch.org/install-dvswitch-repo
chmod +x install-dvswitch-repo
./install-dvswitch-repo
 apt-get update

Now you can install the emulator:
apt-get install md380-emu

73, Steve N4IRS

On 8/16/2018 7:09 AM, Eddie Lim 9W2LWK wrote:
[...]

I am using arch ... I am not doing some pacman dependencies, waited for hours ...

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018, 9:00 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Eddie,
To install the md380-emu binary, all you ned to do is add the dvswitch APT repository and run apt-get install.

[...]

Thanks Steve N4IRS for your help
I am using my pi-star debian to apt-get install and move the binary to arch-linux, it works

Thanks
Eddie