Screen Layout

Chris Viningre

How do I change the DVSwitch HTML Client screen layout? Menus are covering other menus and I would also like to add or change one of the buttons to TGIF. I would also like to change the profile photo.

image.png

1: Check your default font and sizes. Should not cover. (hard to see the issue on your screenshot)
2: Look at the macro section of /opt/Analog_Reflector/arRoot/modes/DMR_node_list.json
3: If you are talking about the startup picture in the screenshot, you can't change that. That is one of our founders N4IRR

--

Mike KB8JNM

If you know php, edit

/var/www/html/index.php

That's where it all happens.

If you don't know it, I suggest you make a back-up before you start. Perhaps even 2.

On 1/17/2022 1:47 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
How do I change the DVSwitch HTML Client screen layout? Menus are covering other menus and I would also like to add or change one of the buttons to TGIF. I would also like to change the profile photo.

image.png

The html client is not in /var/www/html. It is in Analog_Reflector and not editable.

On 1/17/22 5:19 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

If you know php, edit

/var/www/html/index.php

That's where it all happens.

If you don't know it, I suggest you make a back-up before you start. Perhaps even 2.

On 1/17/2022 1:47 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
How do I change the DVSwitch HTML Client screen layout? Menus are covering other menus and I would also like to add or change one of the buttons to TGIF. I would also like to change the profile photo.

image.png
--

Mike KB8JNM

Oh...

it appears to me he was showing huc.

And that is where mine is.

On 1/17/2022 5:22 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
The html client is not in /var/www/html. It is in Analog_Reflector and not editable.

On 1/17/22 5:19 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

If you know php, edit

/var/www/html/index.php

That's where it all happens.

If you don't know it, I suggest you make a back-up before you start. Perhaps even 2.

On 1/17/2022 1:47 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
How do I change the DVSwitch HTML Client screen layout? Menus are covering other menus and I would also like to add or change one of the buttons to TGIF. I would also like to change the profile photo.

image.png

it is hUC, it is not in /var/www/html

On 1/17/22 5:24 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

Oh...

it appears to me he was showing huc.

And that is where mine is.

On 1/17/2022 5:22 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
The html client is not in /var/www/html. It is in Analog_Reflector and not editable.

On 1/17/22 5:19 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

If you know php, edit

/var/www/html/index.php

That's where it all happens.

If you don't know it, I suggest you make a back-up before you start. Perhaps even 2.

On 1/17/2022 1:47 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
How do I change the DVSwitch HTML Client screen layout? Menus are covering other menus and I would also like to add or change one of the buttons to TGIF. I would also like to change the profile photo.

image.png
--

Mike KB8JNM

Well, I thought I edited mine over a year ago.

As I think about it, it was analog reflector I edited.

On 1/17/2022 5:25 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
it is hUC, it is not in /var/www/html

On 1/17/22 5:24 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

Oh...

it appears to me he was showing huc.

And that is where mine is.

On 1/17/2022 5:22 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
The html client is not in /var/www/html. It is in Analog_Reflector and not editable.

On 1/17/22 5:19 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

If you know php, edit

/var/www/html/index.php

That's where it all happens.

If you don't know it, I suggest you make a back-up before you start. Perhaps even 2.

On 1/17/2022 1:47 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
How do I change the DVSwitch HTML Client screen layout? Menus are covering other menus and I would also like to add or change one of the buttons to TGIF. I would also like to change the profile photo.

image.png

Analog_Reflector is not editable.

On 1/17/22 7:59 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

[...]

144.202.18.197/index.php

On 1/17/2022 8:12 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
[...]

That is actually dvs dash

On 1/17/2022 8:15 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

[...]

Correct, not hUC not Analog_Reflector.

On 1/17/22 8:18 PM, Mike KB8JNM wrote:

[...]

Correct. I have to many interfaces I guess. And building two of my own.
I thought I appended myself ?

Why is my user id now appended with two stars ? Now Special ?

Chris Viningre

Thanks Steve, those suggestions worked out perfectly for me.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022, 3:13 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
1: Check your default font and sizes. Should not cover. (hard to see the issue on your screenshot)
2: Look at the macro section of /opt/Analog_Reflector/arRoot/modes/DMR_node_list.json
3: If you are talking about the startup picture in the screenshot, you can't change that. That is one of our founders N4IRR

On 1/17/22 1:47 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
How do I change the DVSwitch HTML Client screen layout? Menus are covering other menus and I would also like to add or change one of the buttons to TGIF. I would also like to change the profile photo.

--

Mike KB8JNM

Chris, sorry to have misguided you a bit. I should have look at my stuff better before my answer.

On 1/17/2022 11:45 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
Thanks Steve, those suggestions worked out perfectly for me.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022, 3:13 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
1: Check your default font and sizes. Should not cover. (hard to see the issue on your screenshot)
2: Look at the macro section of /opt/Analog_Reflector/arRoot/modes/DMR_node_list.json
3: If you are talking about the startup picture in the screenshot, you can't change that. That is one of our founders N4IRR

On 1/17/22 1:47 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
How do I change the DVSwitch HTML Client screen layout? Menus are covering other menus and I would also like to add or change one of the buttons to TGIF. I would also like to change the profile photo.

No idea. Stars?

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)