Topics

Setup HBlink.... #hblink

Hello, My name is Mitch Savage.  Residence is in Motril, Spain.  Current callsign is EA7KDO.  USA callsign is KJ5NL.
I am attempting to create a DMR reflector.  A ham friend who is a great programmer helped me set up a great DMR
reflector 2 years ago.  We were running it on a Raspberry pi 3B+.  It was supporting about 40 or so users.  I have a fiber
Internet connection, 1.5 Gb symmetrical.  Works Great.  I lost the code for my reflector, and want to set it up again.  I
have installed HBlink3, DMR utils, Python3 along with twisted.  Now that I have it, I do not know how to set it up and use
it.  I want to set this up only as a DMR reflector.  No repeaters..... Nothing else.....  Just a place where my friends and I
can talk.  A push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
Mitch

Steve N4IRS

Mitch,
This is the subgroup for HBlink <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/HBlink>