Topics

Setup of a Bridge YSF to DMR - Anyone out there who can solve this mystery ? #mmdvm_bridge

Uli

My bridge did work perfectly for quite a while but now does not function anymore because a few days ago Brandmeister here had the bright idea to block all DVswitch systems from their network that connect to a BM Talkgroup.

Mike KB8JNM

Have you changed from the default password for your dmr log-in to BM ?.

passw0rd no longer valid

On 2/9/2021 9:06 AM, Uli wrote:
My bridge did work perfectly for quite a while but now does not function anymore because a few days ago Brandmeister here had the bright idea to block all DVswitch systems from their network that connect to a BM Talkgroup.

Brad N8PC

mine still works

On 2/9/2021 9:06 AM, Uli wrote:
My bridge did work perfectly for quite a while but now does not function anymore because a few days ago Brandmeister here had the bright idea to block all DVswitch systems from their network that connect to a BM Talkgroup.

Kevin Halton

Yup mine as well.

On Feb 9, 2021, at 10:03 AM, Brad N8PC <bradn8pc@...> wrote:

 mine still works

On 2/9/2021 9:06 AM, Uli wrote:
My bridge did work perfectly for quite a while but now does not function anymore because a few days ago Brandmeister here had the bright idea to block all DVswitch systems from their network that connect to a BM Talkgroup.

Steve N4IRS

Check your MMDVM_Bridge.ini

[Info]
RXFrequency=222340000
TXFrequency=224940000

Change to:
[Info]
RXFrequency=224940000
TXFrequency=224940000

Or, make sure your frequencies are the same (simplex)

Steve N4IRS

On 2/9/2021 9:06 AM, Uli wrote:
My bridge did work perfectly for quite a while but now does not function anymore because a few days ago Brandmeister here had the bright idea to block all DVswitch systems from their network that connect to a BM Talkgroup.

Uli

Thanks Steve,
I did and it works again

Uli