Topics

Some ini files missing after installing on Rpi

Derek William Haden

I have just installed dvswitch on a Rpi following the instructions in DVSM_02_17_2020.pdf

All went well till it came to editing
YSFGateway.ini
Quantar_Bridge.ini
ircddbgateway
none of which existed, so I made my own in the appropriate folders.

also the systemctl service files for these services did not exist either.

Is there a resource I can download them from?

Also the ini files for NXDN P25 were also not there, however I won't be running those so that is not an problem.

Derek William Haden

just bumping this up, as I didn't get an answer first time

Neil k8it

I would also like to know how to install DV switch with the latest RPI image on the Allstar download from the Allstar site it seems like the documentation that I'm finding is not consistent with the install process is there a current update on the procedure that is readable not graphic as I am blind thank you.

Thanks 73 Neil Sablatzky K8IT

On 23/8/20 3:08 am, Derek William Haden wrote:
just bumping this up, as I didn't get an answer first time
For those of us using email, this message is a waste of bandwidth,
reposting would have made more sense, so we could see the original query
(I missed it first time around).

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com