STFU


f0dei
 

Hello All,

Any tips how to setup STFU ?
DVSWitch and Analog Reflector are already running on my VPS) and STFU section is already set in DVSWitch.ini

73
Toufik, F0DEI


Steve N4IRS
 

Analog_Reflector.json:
 "clientModes": ["Intercom", "DMR", "STFU", "DSTAR|D-Star", "NXDN", "P25", "YSF", "ASL|AllStar", "M17 Bridge|M17"],

dvsm.macro:
[MACROS]
; Example: When a DVSM user selects the DMR mode, AB will look for the mode below and execute the script and pass the parameter.
; In this case, AB will execute the script "/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh" and pass the prarmeters of "mode DMR" to the script.

DMR =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode DMR
DSTAR = /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode DSTAR
NXDN =  /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode NXDN
P25 =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode P25
YSF =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode YSF
ASL =   /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode ASL
STFU =  /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode STFU
intercom = /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh mode INTERCOM

That should be all you need.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/22/2021 12:12 PM, f0dei wrote:
Hello All,

Any tips how to setup STFU ?
DVSWitch and Analog Reflector are already running on my VPS) and STFU section is already set in DVSWitch.ini

73
Toufik, F0DEI


f0dei
 

Thanks for reply,

I can select STFU in HTML client or on my PNC380 but it's not working,
Attached my json file :

{
  "nodeName":"DVSwitch",
  "dmrID":"2080360",
  "abAddress": "127.0.0.1",
  "usrpTxPort": "31001",
  "usrpRxPort": "31001",
  "mobilePort": "12345",
  "wsPort": "443",
  "keyDir": "./ssl/",
  "siteroot": "./arRoot",
  "logFileName": "/var/log/dvswitch/Analog_Reflector.log",
  "logLevel": "2",
  "disallowUnknownClients": false,
  "brokerURL": "mqtt://localhost:1883",
  "rightsMask": "4",
  "autoMute": true,
  "clientDebugMode": false,
  "clientModes": ["Intercom", "DMR", "STFU", "DSTAR|D-Star", "NXDN", "P25", "YSF", "ASL|AllStar"],
  "bridges": {
    "asl": [
      {"node" : "1999", "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "34001", "txPort" : "32001", "rights" : 3, "amiUserName" : $    ],
    "ab" : [
      {"name" : "DMR",    "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "51100", "txPort" : "51103", "rights" : 1},
      {"name" : "D-Star", "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "52100", "txPort" : "52103", "rights" : 1},
      {"name" : "NXDN",   "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "53100", "txPort" : "53103", "rights" : 1},
      {"name" : "P25",    "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "54100", "txPort" : "54103", "rights" : 1},
      {"name" : "YSF",    "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "55100", "txPort" : "55103", "rights" : 1}
    ]
  }
}


Steve N4IRS
 

Can you show your AR and AB logs when you select the mode? Do you have the STFU service running?

On 4/22/2021 12:31 PM, f0dei wrote:
Thanks for reply,

I can select STFU in HTML client or on my PNC380 but it's not working,
Attached my json file :

{
  "nodeName":"DVSwitch",
  "dmrID":"2080360",
  "abAddress": "127.0.0.1",
  "usrpTxPort": "31001",
  "usrpRxPort": "31001",
  "mobilePort": "12345",
  "wsPort": "443",
  "keyDir": "./ssl/",
  "siteroot": "./arRoot",
  "logFileName": "/var/log/dvswitch/Analog_Reflector.log",
  "logLevel": "2",
  "disallowUnknownClients": false,
  "brokerURL": "mqtt://localhost:1883",
  "rightsMask": "4",
  "autoMute": true,
  "clientDebugMode": false,
  "clientModes": ["Intercom", "DMR", "STFU", "DSTAR|D-Star", "NXDN", "P25", "YSF", "ASL|AllStar"],
  "bridges": {
    "asl": [
      {"node" : "1999", "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "34001", "txPort" : "32001", "rights" : 3, "amiUserName" : $    ],
    "ab" : [
      {"name" : "DMR",    "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "51100", "txPort" : "51103", "rights" : 1},
      {"name" : "D-Star", "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "52100", "txPort" : "52103", "rights" : 1},
      {"name" : "NXDN",   "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "53100", "txPort" : "53103", "rights" : 1},
      {"name" : "P25",    "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "54100", "txPort" : "54103", "rights" : 1},
      {"name" : "YSF",    "address" : "127.0.0.1", "rxPort" : "55100", "txPort" : "55103", "rights" : 1}
    ]
  }
}


f0dei
 

I think STFU is not installed, no service running or available.

How to install STFU ?


Steve N4IRS
 

Check if you have /opt/STFU. If not:
apt update
apt install stfu


On 4/22/2021 12:40 PM, f0dei wrote:
I think STFU is not installed, no service running or available.

How to install STFU ?


f0dei
 

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 06:41 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
apt update
apt install stfu
Installed and service is running now but seems not connected

tested on 3102 IP and terminal.brandmeister.network

[STFU]                          ; Brandmeister Open DMR Terminal (ODMRT) Protocol
BMAddress = 74.91.114.19       ; Brandmeister ODMRT server address
BMPort = 54006                  ; Brandmeister ODMRT port
BMPassword = XXXXXXX           ; Your Brandmeister password
Address = 127.0.0.1             ; Address to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)
txPort  = 36100                 ; Port to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)
rxPort  = 36103                 ; Port to listen on (import)
UserID  = 208036002             ; Your DMR ID + SSID
TalkerAlias = F0DEI Toufik  ; Max 27 characters
StartTG = 20839                  ; Startup talk group
LogLevel = 3                    ; STFU log level (0=No logging, 1=Debug, 2=Message, 3=Info, 4=Warning, 5=Error)


f0dei
 

STFU Log

I: 2021-04-22 17:14:47.524 STFU is starting
I: 2021-04-22 17:14:47.525 Connecting to STFU server at address: terminal.brandmeister.network:54006
F: 2021-04-22 17:14:53.570 Error logging into BM server.  Error code returned by server: -6
I: 2021-04-22 17:14:53.570 Connecting to STFU server at address: terminal.brandmeister.network:54006
F: 2021-04-22 17:15:00.180 Error logging into BM server.  Error code returned by server: -6
I: 2021-04-22 17:15:00.181 Connecting to STFU server at address: terminal.brandmeister.network:54006
F: 2021-04-22 17:15:06.229 Error logging into BM server.  Error code returned by server: -6


Steve N4IRS
 

Use 3102.repeater.net In my experence, terminal.brandmeister.network does not work.

On 4/22/2021 1:17 PM, f0dei wrote:
STFU Log

I: 2021-04-22 17:14:47.524 STFU is starting
I: 2021-04-22 17:14:47.525 Connecting to STFU server at address: terminal.brandmeister.network:54006
F: 2021-04-22 17:14:53.570 Error logging into BM server.  Error code returned by server: -6
I: 2021-04-22 17:14:53.570 Connecting to STFU server at address: terminal.brandmeister.network:54006
F: 2021-04-22 17:15:00.180 Error logging into BM server.  Error code returned by server: -6
I: 2021-04-22 17:15:00.181 Connecting to STFU server at address: terminal.brandmeister.network:54006
F: 2021-04-22 17:15:06.229 Error logging into BM server.  Error code returned by server: -6


Steve N4IRS
 

Or:
master.bm262.de

On 4/22/2021 1:17 PM, f0dei wrote:
STFU Log

I: 2021-04-22 17:14:47.524 STFU is starting
I: 2021-04-22 17:14:47.525 Connecting to STFU server at address: terminal.brandmeister.network:54006
F: 2021-04-22 17:14:53.570 Error logging into BM server.  Error code returned by server: -6
I: 2021-04-22 17:14:53.570 Connecting to STFU server at address: terminal.brandmeister.network:54006
F: 2021-04-22 17:15:00.180 Error logging into BM server.  Error code returned by server: -6
I: 2021-04-22 17:15:00.181 Connecting to STFU server at address: terminal.brandmeister.network:54006
F: 2021-04-22 17:15:06.229 Error logging into BM server.  Error code returned by server: -6


f0dei
 

More progress :
Connected but set for 208036002 in STFU in log i see 208036001
When I trig PTT nothing seems to be routed to TG20839 (listening on real repeater)


I: 2021-04-22 17:33:48.164 STFU is starting
I: 2021-04-22 17:33:48.164 Connecting to STFU server at address: master.bm262.de:54006
I: 2021-04-22 17:33:48.242 Successful connection to BM server at ip address:
I: 2021-04-22 17:33:57.507 DMR, Begin TX: src=2080360 rpt=208036001 dst=20839 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=F0DEI
I: 2021-04-22 17:33:59.526 DMR, TX state = OFF, DMR frame count was 34 frames
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:29.750 DMR, Remote CMD: codec=slin
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:41.869 DMR, TAG_SET_INFO: src=2080360 rpt=208036001 dst=20839 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=F0DEI
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:41.869 DMR, Remote CMD: txTg=20839
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:47.657 DMR, Begin TX: src=2080360 rpt=208036001 dst=20839 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=F0DEI
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:52.017 DMR, TX state = OFF, DMR frame count was 73 frames


Steve N4IRS
 

Does your dmr ID match the same id in DVSwitch.ini?

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)


From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of f0dei <f0dei@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 1:38:20 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] STFU
 
More progress :
Connected but set for 208036002 in STFU in log i see 208036001
When I trig PTT nothing seems to be routed to TG20839 (listening on real repeater)


I: 2021-04-22 17:33:48.164 STFU is starting
I: 2021-04-22 17:33:48.164 Connecting to STFU server at address: master.bm262.de:54006
I: 2021-04-22 17:33:48.242 Successful connection to BM server at ip address:
I: 2021-04-22 17:33:57.507 DMR, Begin TX: src=2080360 rpt=208036001 dst=20839 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=F0DEI
I: 2021-04-22 17:33:59.526 DMR, TX state = OFF, DMR frame count was 34 frames
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:29.750 DMR, Remote CMD: codec=slin
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:41.869 DMR, TAG_SET_INFO: src=2080360 rpt=208036001 dst=20839 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=F0DEI
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:41.869 DMR, Remote CMD: txTg=20839
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:47.657 DMR, Begin TX: src=2080360 rpt=208036001 dst=20839 slot=2 cc=1 metadata=F0DEI
I: 2021-04-22 17:34:52.017 DMR, TX state = OFF, DMR frame count was 73 frames


f0dei
 

From Hytera repeater to STFU it's ok, I heard audio
From HTML Client or PNC380 nothing routed to RF side


f0dei
 

in DVSwitch.in
UserID  = 208036002


Steve N4IRS
 

See my question. The id you transmit with must match the id you login with.

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)


From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of f0dei <f0dei@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 1:43:48 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] STFU
 
From Hytera repeater to STFU it's ok, I heard audio
From HTML Client or PNC380 nothing routed to RF side


Steve N4IRS
 

Put in your dmr id

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)


From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of f0dei <f0dei@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 1:46:12 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] STFU
 
in DVSwitch.in
UserID  = 208036002


f0dei
 

With DMR ID, call is routed to RF side but no audio and no ID or talker alias


Steve N4IRS
 

I'm in a meeting, I'll check in when I can

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)


From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of f0dei <f0dei@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 2:03:45 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] STFU
 
With DMR ID, call is routed to RF side but no audio and no ID or talker alias


f0dei
 

Ok no problem.
Something is always wrong since no audio on RF side.

Good meeting and let me know if you found something.

Thanks for your nice work !


f0dei
 

For your info :

On Motorola not OK no audio no talker alias
On Hytera not OK no audio no talker alias

OK on Kenwood NX5300 OK call received as brodcast call???