Strange signals on AllStarlink Node 2600

Steve N4IRS

We have started Alpha testing a simple D-Star <---> AllStar bridge on ASL node 2600.
As we have said many times, Using DummyRepeater, and ircDDBGateway. Mike hacked DummyRepeater to "add" support for USRP. So it looks like this"

ASL <---> DummyRepeater <---> ircDDBGateway <---> D-Star Network(s)

This is NOT D-Star_Bridge. This is simply a proof of concept. As of now it is one way. The changes made are to 1 file in DummyRepeater. Once everything works we will release the patch
Dummy repeater is not a command line program (yet) so it does require a console.

Audio also available on EchoLink N4IRS-L

Let the fun continue.

--
---
"What are HB_Bridge, IPSC_Bridge and Analog_Bridge?"

Steve N4IRS

Alpha testing of a simple D-Star <---> AllStar bridge on ASL node 2600 continues. Now working transceive. The first part of the test will be ASL ---> D-Star. I will be using ASL 2135 (WAN) the output will be DCS006 T
What we are looking for here, is stability with the variety of analog signals available on 2135.

This is NOT D-Star_Bridge. The changes made are to 1 file in DummyRepeater. This does require a Vocoder. I am using a PiDV from NWD. I will test this with a ThumbDV. Dummy repeater is not a command line program, so it does require a console. I am testing a solution to run this headless. Once everything works we will release the patch. Audio also available on EchoLink N4IRS-L

---
"What are HB_Bridge, IPSC_Bridge and Analog_Bridge?"