Topics

Switching to Phoenix at command line

Derek William Haden

what would be the command or sequence of commands to Switch to Phoenix at the command line?

I have looked in the Wiki but don't see it

Steve N4IRS

I don't know anything about Phoenix. Tell us what you are trying to do.

Steve N4IRS

On 7/14/2020 6:21 AM, Derek William Haden wrote:

what would be the command or sequence of commands to Switch to Phoenix at the command line?

I have looked in the Wiki but don't see it

Derek William Haden

Well connect to the DMR phoenix network.

If in DMR mode I believe that *D from DVswitch mobile switches to Phoenix.

I have some scripts installed that were written by WA3LXD I beleive, these switch between DStar, DMR TGIF, DMR BM, and YSF, and load up a customised TG list for each mode.

I want to add Phoenix to the scripts so they switch to that system. All my local Repeaters are on Phoenix, if they were on BM I wouldn't need this.

Steve N4IRS

From what I can Google, you will need the login for that network. I am guessing when I say, put the login info in MMDVM_Bridge.ini

[DMR Network]
Enable=0
Address=hblink.dvswitch.org
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
# for DMR+ see https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md
# for XLX the syntax is: Options=XLX:4009
# Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

Steve N4IRS

On 7/14/2020 12:05 PM, Derek William Haden wrote:

Well connect to the DMR phoenix network.

If in DMR mode I believe that *D from DVswitch mobile switches to Phoenix.

I have some scripts installed that were written by WA3LXD I beleive, these switch between DStar, DMR TGIF, DMR BM, and YSF, and load up a customised TG list for each mode.

I want to add Phoenix to the scripts so they switch to that system. All my local Repeaters are on Phoenix, if they were on BM I wouldn't need this.

Derek William Haden

Thanks Steve, I'll give it a try.

I am assuming Enable needs to be 1?

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 09:40 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
[DMR Network]
Enable=0
Address=hblink.dvswitch.org
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
# for DMR+ see https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md
# for XLX the syntax is: Options=XLX:4009
# Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

Derek William Haden

So I think I went off on the wrong track, what I need to connect to is

DMR+ not Phoenix, sorry real new to DMR.

In the script I have to change to BM this command is implemented

/opt/Analog_Bridge/dvswitch.sh tune passw0rd@...:62031

What I am looking for is a similar command but to switch to DMR+

As always appreciate support and time and effort involved.

Ian

Just to point you in the right direction ,,
DMR+  is port 5555  and password  is PASSWORD .
AFAI remember.

G0TJH

So I think I went off on the wrong track, what I need to connect to is

DMR+ not Phoenix, sorry real new to DMR.

In the script I have to change to BM this command is implemented

/opt/Analog_Bridge/dvswitch.sh tune passw0rd@...:62031

What I am looking for is a similar command but to switch to DMR+

As always appreciate support and time and effort involved.

Derek William Haden

Thank you, I have now got the script working.

Not sure what AFAI refers too?

Ian

As Far As I (know)