TAPR Sept 2018

C Davis

Just wondering if there are any plans for a MMDVM presentation or seminar for the September 2018 TAPR Conference in Albuquerque, NM this year?  I would sure go if there was some type of presentation or seminar given.

Carter, KH6FV

Steve N4IRS

Carter,
We are not planning to make TAPR this year. We will consider doing a presentation on DVSwitch in the future. I do not know if anyone is planning a MMDVM presentation. You might check the MMDVM group on Yahoo.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 04/28/2018 05:45 PM, C Davis wrote:
Just wondering if there are any plans for a MMDVM presentation or seminar for the September 2018 TAPR Conference in Albuquerque, NM this year?  I would sure go if there was some type of presentation or seminar given.

Carter, KH6FV

C Davis

Thanks Steve.  Yes, I was thinking more along the lines of presentations for Servers, Switches and the components of linking DMRLink, HB Bridge, IPSC_Bridge etc for admins and not so much user devices like the HotSpots.  So many great advances occurring so rapidly in this field, a group presentation/discussion would be a great opportunity to get caught up.  I will inquire with some of the other groups as well.  As short as it was, I enjoyed the presentation and discussions that occurring with the MMDVM group that at PACFICON and the digital diner last year.  Just attempting to find out if more live discussions are occurring at any of the national/regional conferences.

Carter, KH6FV