Topics

Temperature dvswitch.sh message

Tom Corcoran

I know how to display RPi temperature from command line in terminal mode. However, is there a way to use "dvswitch.sh message" macro command to send display of temperature to my Android device?

--
tnx ... Tom VE3NY

Steve N4IRS

Off the top of my head.

#!/bin/bash

temp=$(cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp)
temp=$(($temp/1000))
dvswitch.sh message "  CPU   Temp = ${temp}"

On 7/19/20 11:57 AM, Tom Corcoran wrote:

I know how to display RPi temperature from command line in terminal mode. However, is there a way to use "dvswitch.sh message" macro command to send display of temperature to my Android device?

--
tnx ... Tom VE3NY

Tom Corcoran

Tnx Steve ... all I had to do was add full path for dvswitch.sh in last line and script worked. Now to figure out exactly what you've instructed ... continuing linux education.
--
Tom VE3NY