TGWhiteList on DVSwitch

IZ1XBB - Pier Paolo

Hi Everybody!
I hope all is fine for you!
A little question. How I can do to make a TGWhiteList on my DVSwitch Server?

Best Regards!!!

73 IZ1XBB

Steve N4IRS

Pier,
As of today, no you can not TGWhitelist on DVSwitch Server.
Please tell me what you are trying to accomplish.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 5/5/22 02:16, IZ1XBB - Pier Paolo wrote:
Hi Everybody!
I hope all is fine for you!
A little question. How I can do to make a TGWhiteList on my DVSwitch Server?

Best Regards!!!

73 IZ1XBB

IZ1XBB - Pier Paolo

Dear Steve,
i'm very sorry for the delay.
I'm a sysop of an Italian Cluster, called D2ALP (TG222055). I have installed the DVSwitch on a VPS Server with the Analog Reflector in order to permit the multiuser function. All the sysops of this cluster want to fix only this TG (222055) on the server and inhibit the others TG's.
What I have to do? Any idea?

Other question...Actually, the DVS Dashboard is available?

waiting your kindly response.

73 IZ1XBB

Pier Paolo