Topics

Using DVSwitch to access DMR+/Phoenix

G4WXN@...

Is there anyone who could explain to me how to use DMR+/Phoenix?

I can link to a reflector such as 4440, which should then go out on TG 840, however when I monitor the ipsc phoenixf site I see my callsign and I see my transmission, but it doesn't go anywhere.

However if I now type 840 into the dialer string press send, then change the dialer string to 9 it transmits out on the TG.

So is there a way of putting all the above into one dvswitch tune string?

Appreciate any help.
--
Derek

G4WXN

Steve N4IRS

Append !9 to your tune string.

On 12/7/2020 10:14 AM, G4WXN@... wrote:

Is there anyone who could explain to me how to use DMR+/Phoenix?

I can link to a reflector such as 4440, which should then go out on TG 840, however when I monitor the ipsc phoenixf site I see my callsign and I see my transmission, but it doesn't go anywhere.

However if I now type 840 into the dialer string press send, then change the dialer string to 9 it transmits out on the TG.

So is there a way of putting all the above into one dvswitch tune string?

Appreciate any help.
--
Derek

G4WXN

G4WXN@...

That works, but when I drop the transmission, the voice announcement "Linked to 4440" repeats, cutting off the first few seconds of incoming signals.

--
Derek

G4WXN

Steve N4IRS