USRP client thats easy to install

2E0LXY Daren HH4200000122

Found this thought I'd share.
At last a USRP client that doesnt take a computer scientist to install!
No Python to install, no PYaudio to install, just edit an ini file and run the exe.

https://github.com/ds5qdr/USRP-for-Windows
https://ds5qdr-dv.tistory.com/224

Mike Jensen (ZL4IA)

I use this for my Windows 11 client.  It's excellent, highly recommended.

The tabs are great and contain useful functionality.

Mike ZL4IA

Tito Lopez - YN1OB

Works Fine. connected it  to my DVSWITCH server that connects to a FreeDMR master server.
Just wish that dvswitch would allow for multiple client connections like this app and droidstar among others simultaneously.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 12:30 PM Mike Jensen (ZL4IA) <mikejensencomputing@...> wrote:
I use this for my Windows 11 client.  It's excellent, highly recommended.

The tabs are great and contain useful functionality.

Mike ZL4IA

Steve N4IRS

We do allow multiple connections to a DVSwitch server. Use Analog Reflector.

On 3/14/22 19:07, Tito Lopez - YN1OB wrote:
Works Fine. connected it  to my DVSWITCH server that connects to a FreeDMR master server.
Just wish that dvswitch would allow for multiple client connections like this app and droidstar among others simultaneously.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 12:30 PM Mike Jensen (ZL4IA) <mikejensencomputing@...> wrote:
I use this for my Windows 11 client.  It's excellent, highly recommended.

The tabs are great and contain useful functionality.

Mike ZL4IA

g6luu alan

Like the look of this bigtime. Unfortunatly my computer doesn't !
Not sure what i'm doing wrong , get missing .dll files coming up