Topics

USRP connection on the Windows IAXRPT client?

This may not be available but does anyone know if you can configure the Windows client to talk to USRP?

Steve KC1AWV

If you're talking the Xelatec (xipar) IAXRPT dispatch console, I don't think so. It's closed source as well, so a separate Windows client would be needed to build in the USRP functions I believe.

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV

Steve N4IRS

There will be a Windows (Python3) USRP client.

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)