What could have caused this series of 0 second transmissions? #brandmeister #mmdvm_bridge

@hamzahradio

Hello and thanks for reading,

I was looking at the log of transmissions on my YSF Reflector which is bridged to DMR using MMDVM Bridge.

A series of 0 second transmissions from 1 to 2am were detected, but on brandmeister last heard nothing is present.
https://brandmeister.network/?page=lh&DestinationID=73583

These transmissions originated from the DMR side and the log below is from the yaesu fusion reflector.

Any ideas what could have caused this and how to fix/prevent it?

Many thanks

k7wby@...

My best guess is a loopback occurred. There's any number of way's to create loopbacks.