Topics

Where are the Host files stored?

Derek William Haden

Some reflectors have changed IP address, so need to update the host files, where are they stored please?

thanks

Steve N4IRS

Host files are in /var/lib/mmdvm
update with dvswitch.sh update

Steve N4IRS

On 8/22/20 1:12 PM, Derek William Haden wrote:
Some reflectors have changed IP address, so need to update the host files, where are they stored please?

thanks

Derek William Haden

Thank you.

David

Steve,

My bridges have been working fine for a year or more.  I have no "/var/lib/mmdvm" directory.

I'm guessing you've updated the kit and files are now in different places?

David

Steve N4IRS

Yes,
Over time we standardized file name locations etc. The .ini files tell you were to find the host files and data files.