Where do we stand?

Steve N4IRS

Mike squashed a major bug in HB_bridge today. As of now it LOOKS like MMDVM Repeater <---> HB_bridge <---> IPSC_bridge <---> c-Bridge is working. There  is still a bug in DMO we hope to find and squash next.
The testing is being done in it's simplest form. No confbridge, simple partner to partner. I am zipping up the working copies to send to 2 alpha testers.

Steve

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

Nice work.

*watches bug go "ska-wish"*

Matthew

N8OHU

On 6/8/2017 7:35 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Mike squashed a major bug in HB_bridge today. As of now it LOOKS like MMDVM Repeater <---> HB_bridge <---> IPSC_bridge <---> c-Bridge is working. There  is still a bug in DMO we hope to find and squash next.
The testing is being done in it's simplest form. No confbridge, simple partner to partner. I am zipping up the working copies to send to 2 alpha testers.

Edited

It looks like the DMO bug is squashed. I'm continuing to test today. If all goes well, I'll zip up the new files and expand the alpha test to add more people that voted in the naming question. (joking?)

Steve

Matthew 2E0SIP

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the update. Once alpha testing is complete will the changes be pushed to github?

73
Matthew
2E0SIP

Steve N4IRS

Yes they will. Should not be too long. Beta testing will happen with published code in GitHub.

Steve

On 6/9/2017 10:50 AM, marrold.co.uk wrote:
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the update. Once alpha testing is complete will the changes be pushed to github?

73
Matthew
2E0SIP

Steve N4IRS

Alpha testing started on Sunday. So far so good. If you are a alpha tester, I would like to hear from you. Positive or negative.

Steve

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

Still rebuilding the AllStar system that will handle the server duties for this. Hopefully that clears up the glitch I had.

Matthew
N8OHU

On June 14, 2017 10:35:34 AM EDT, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Alpha testing started on Sunday. So far so good. If you are a alpha tester, I would like to hear from you. Positive or negative.

Well it's been 6 days. I have received a FEW reports from the Alpha testers. Thanks to those that DID report. There were no show stoppers. So we will continue. Mike will be checking in a new branch to HBlink and DMRlink with the changes. This will start the Beta testing. Once we are comfortable with the checked in code, it will be time to start merging back into the Master repository.

I will be checking in the updated Analog_Bridge on Monday.

Edited

As of now, HB_Bridge and IPSC_Bridge have been uploaded to GitHub. HB_Bridge is at https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBlink/tree/HB_Bridge and IPSC_Bridge is at  https://github.com/n0mjs710/DMRlink/tree/IPSC_Bridge

I'm going to say this again, This is beta code, DO NOT MIX with the Master repository
I'm going to say this again, This is beta code, DO NOT MIX with the Master repository

We will now start folding back into the main repository. There are a cople of programs that will be moved to dmr_utils.
I have updated the Analog_Bridge repository at https://github.com/N4IRS/Analog_Bridge

Let the fun begin...

Steve N4IRS

I have updated the IPSC_Bridge branch. and dmr_utils. This change moves us closer to merging IPSC_Bridge into the master DMRlink branch.
You will need to update your dmr_utils:
git clone https://github.com/n0mjs710/dmr_utils.git
cd dmr_utils/
pip install --upgrade .

There is a period at the end of the pip command.