Where To Update Echolink Details?

Steve K2GOG

I have searched in all the .conf and .ini files but am coming up empty, so could use some help

Where in DVswitch can I edit the details for what shows up on Echolink?

I am currently running DVswitch to allow DMR TG 31630 to connect to my All-Star Node 48878 to allow Echolink users from N2HVD-R

Probably makes sense to give a little more detail when people connect on Echolink, they know where they are also linked to.

Thanks for the correct path where to edit these details.

Steve K2GOG

Steve N4IRS

Steve,
I used the qth field in /etc/asterisk/echolink.cfg See N4IRS-L <http://www.echolink.org/logins.jsp>