YSF <> DMR bridge / ASL <> DMR

KC5MOL Javier

Currently I have a running  ASL <> DMR  Bridge. I want to add a YSF <> DMR bridge to the mix. I have created a second instance of MMDVM_Bridge and named it MMDVM_Bridge2. My question is do I use the same DMR TXPort / RXports I am using on the ASL MMDVM_Bridge.

Doug - W4DBG

You use different ports.

--
Doug Gooden
troytrojan@...

On 25/4/22 4:56 am, KC5MOL Javier wrote:
Currently I have a running  ASL <> DMR  Bridge. I want to add a YSF <>
DMR bridge to the mix. I have created a second instance of
MMDVM_Bridge and named it MMDVM_Bridge2. My question is do I use the
same DMR TXPort / RXports I am using on the ASL MMDVM_Bridge.
The second instance needs to listen on a different port for DMR, but
still needs to send data to the DMR master on the same port, since
that's the port the master listens on.

I tend to use YSF (on my own reflector) as the bridge between the two
instances, rather than DMR, to keep bridging local, rather than through
a DMR master (that may change if I ever use HBLink3 to manage DMR on my
end).

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com

KC5MOL Javier

How did you accomplish to use YSF as the bridge for DMR?

On 25/4/22 8:45 am, KC5MOL Javier wrote:
How did you accomplish to use YSF as the bridge for DMR?
Easy.

MMDVM_Bridge Instance 1:  (I use Analog_Reflector rather than ASL
directly in my implementation, but the principle is the same)

ASL -> AB -> MMDVM -> YSFReflector

MMDVM_Bridge Instance 2:

DMR -> MMDVM -> YSFReflector

And i have another instance running

MMDVM_Bridge instance 3:

NXDNReflector -> NXDNGateway -> MMDVM -> YSFReflector

"YSFReflector" in the above is the same instance of YSFReflector for all
3 instances of MMDVM_Bridge.

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com

Your second instance.
Connects from Dmr to Ysf Reflector.
Cross the ports in dvswitch.ini that's in the second instance folder.