Topics

YSF List does not update ??

xmarcelo3@...

We have set up and configure a new YSF for our group a week ago.

The YSF named US YSF MIAMI is showing on the Pi-Star software list as well in the DV4mini, openSPOT, etc. list.

My question, How long it takes to show on the DVSwitch mobile application?.

Thanks for all the great of this group.
Marcelo/KC4GYB/73's

Steve N4IRS

If you are running the current Analog_bridge and dvswitch.sh from github:
With your DVSM connected
As root
cd /opt/Analog_Bridge
./dvswitch.sh collectProcessPushDataFiles

This will update the TG and reflector lists on DVSM.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 1/3/2020 12:29 PM, xmarcelo3@... wrote:
We have set up and configure a new YSF for our group a week ago.

The YSF named US YSF MIAMI is showing on the Pi-Star software list as well in the DV4mini, openSPOT, etc. list.

My question, How long it takes to show on the DVSwitch mobile application?.

Thanks for all the great of this group.
Marcelo/KC4GYB/73's

does anyone have an update/install guide for the updated DVSwitch using the new dvswitch.sh script?

If not can someone spitball it?

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 11:34 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

If you are running the current Analog_bridge and dvswitch.sh from github:
With your DVSM connected
As root
cd /opt/Analog_Bridge
./dvswitch.sh collectProcessPushDataFiles

This will update the TG and reflector lists on DVSM.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 1/3/2020 12:29 PM, xmarcelo3@... wrote:
We have set up and configure a new YSF for our group a week ago.

The YSF named US YSF MIAMI is showing on the Pi-Star software list as well in the DV4mini, openSPOT, etc. list.

My question, How long it takes to show on the DVSwitch mobile application?.

Thanks for all the great of this group.
Marcelo/KC4GYB/73's

Steve N4IRS

replace the executable /opt/Analog_Bridge/Analog_Bridge with the correct architecture from <https://github.com/DVSwitch/Analog_Bridge/tree/master/bin>
add the following to /opt/Analog_Bridge from <https://github.com/DVSwitch/Analog_Bridge>
dvswitch.sh
dvsm.macro

Steve N4IRS

On 1/3/2020 1:14 PM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
[...]

well that sounds easy enough.
so it's ok to delete the old ini's and .sh scripts?
nothing has to change with the mobile app right?

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 12:58 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
[...]

I would get rid of the old scripts since dvswitch.sh does a great deal more then any of the old scripts.
I would suggest you look at the new ini and macro files so you understand how mode switching works (if you need it.)

On 1/3/2020 2:48 PM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
[...]

do i run these chmod's?:
chmod +x dvsm.macro
chmod +x dvswitch.sh

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 1:50 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
[...]

any idea what this means:  Macro result was 256

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 2:50 PM Russell, KV4S via Groups.Io <russelljthomas=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

hmm it doesn't seem to be changing modes? any idea?
I just have it setup for DMR and YSF.

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 3:03 PM Russell, KV4S via Groups.Io <russelljthomas=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

i attempted this but i'm not sure it means anything may be because i'm running it command line

/opt/Analog_Bridge_01/dvswitch.sh mode YSF
/opt/Analog_Bridge_01/dvswitch.sh: line 59: python: command not found
Can not find /tmp/ABInfo file, aborting

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 3:29 PM Russell, KV4S via Groups.Io <russelljthomas=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

What macro did you run?

On 1/3/20 4:29 PM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
[...]

as root
apt-get install python3
retest

On 1/3/20 4:31 PM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
[...]

root@ip-172-31-27-215:/opt/Analog_Bridge_01# apt-get install python3
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
python3 is already the newest version (3.5.1-3).
  libasyncns0 libjack-jackd2-0 libpulse0 libsoundio-dev libsoundio1 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1057
  linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1060 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1061 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1062
  linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1065 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1066 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1069
  linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1070 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1072 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1074
  linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1075 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1077 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1079
  linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1083 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1084 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1085
  linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1087 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1088 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1090
  linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1092 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1094 linux-aws-headers-4.4.0-1096
  linux-headers-4.4.0-1057-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1060-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1061-aws
  linux-headers-4.4.0-1062-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1065-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1066-aws
  linux-headers-4.4.0-1069-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1070-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1072-aws
  linux-headers-4.4.0-1074-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1075-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1077-aws
  linux-headers-4.4.0-1079-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1083-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1084-aws
  linux-headers-4.4.0-1085-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1087-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1088-aws
  linux-headers-4.4.0-1090-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1092-aws linux-headers-4.4.0-1094-aws
  linux-headers-4.4.0-1096-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1057-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1060-aws
  linux-image-4.4.0-1061-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1062-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1065-aws
  linux-image-4.4.0-1066-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1069-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1070-aws
  linux-image-4.4.0-1072-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1074-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1075-aws
  linux-image-4.4.0-1077-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1079-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1083-aws
  linux-image-4.4.0-1084-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1085-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1087-aws
  linux-image-4.4.0-1088-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1090-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1092-aws
  linux-image-4.4.0-1094-aws linux-image-4.4.0-1096-aws linux-modules-4.4.0-1077-aws
  linux-modules-4.4.0-1079-aws linux-modules-4.4.0-1083-aws linux-modules-4.4.0-1084-aws
  linux-modules-4.4.0-1085-aws linux-modules-4.4.0-1087-aws linux-modules-4.4.0-1088-aws
  linux-modules-4.4.0-1090-aws linux-modules-4.4.0-1092-aws linux-modules-4.4.0-1094-aws
  linux-modules-4.4.0-1096-aws
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 99 not upgraded.
root@ip-172-31-27-215:/opt/Analog_Bridge_01# /opt/Analog_Bridge_01/dvswitch.sh mode YSF

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 3:32 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
[...]

apt-get install python

On 1/3/20 4:34 PM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
[...]

awesome, looks like that fixed my issues!!

Thanks Steve, this is truly awesome software!