Topics

YSF on mmdvm switch mobile, help setup, please

IZ4BKK

Hi guys,
I have made a YSF setup on my rasperry's mmdvm switch mobile, and it's run fine BUT there is an issue :
When I select the "Room Italy" (my country) or another ysf room, I can trasmit only to rf MMDVM based repeaters , and not to original yaesu rf repeaters.
Someone can review my ysf setup please? Any suggestion please?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

73 de iz4bkk Andrea

Brad N8PC

Yaesu repeaters use wires-x. it is not the same as what is used for MMDVM for FCS and YSF chat rooms

On 9/18/2020 4:37 AM, IZ4BKK wrote:
Hi guys,
I have made a YSF setup on my rasperry's mmdvm switch mobile, and it's run fine BUT there is an issue :
When I select the "Room Italy" (my country) or another ysf room, I can trasmit only to rf MMDVM based repeaters , and not to original yaesu rf repeaters.
Someone can review my ysf setup please? Any suggestion please?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

73 de iz4bkk Andrea

Wires-x gateway to wires-x gateway does not work.
Wires-x to mmdvm does not work.
Wires-x with modified mmdvm software works.

Yaesu repeaters use wires-x. it is not the same as what is used for MMDVM for FCS and YSF chat rooms

On 9/18/2020 4:37 AM, IZ4BKK wrote:
Hi guys,
I have made a YSF setup on my rasperry's mmdvm switch mobile, and it's run fine BUT there is an issue :
When I select the "Room Italy" (my country) or another ysf room, I can trasmit only to rf MMDVM based repeaters , and not to original yaesu rf repeaters.
Someone can review my ysf setup please? Any suggestion please?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

73 de iz4bkk Andrea

IZ4BKK

Hi Ernie
the modified sw is available for mmdvswitch mobile project?
Thanks