Ysf to ysf reflectors

Robin Williams

Hi all. Hope this is the correct group .
I have 2 ysf reflectors running on seperate raspberry pi's .
These 2 reflectors are on the same lan and work fine etc.
What i would like to do is link these 2 together.
Can someone point me in the right direction please .
Thanks. Robin ZL3REW

Jeff Dixon

I cannot help you I am afraid Robin but perhaps you might help me please? Can a YSF reflector be connexted to an individual DR2X repeater in some way so that someone with an FT70D for instance can access a remote repeater (or at least one that he connot get a signal to or from?

Thank you for any help.

Jeff

Robin Williams

Hi Jeff. See answer on your other post.